Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Expandable Wiimotes and Selection Buffer Rendering

Tonight I implemented an expandable wiimote architecture that allows you to add wiimotes one by one. I would like to improve it by having multiple wiimotes register at the same time, similar to the example in wiiuse. Presently it asks for one, registers it, then asks for the next. It keeps going until you don't give it one and starts the rest of the program.

My VR glasses are calling my name... I need to hurry up so that I can use them. I have been so caught up in prototyping this application test that I have stopped working on the physical hardware. I have yet to even test my new IR LEDs that I mail ordered.

Tonight I finished right before I did the selection buffer deciphering. Since it's not a straight up array of visible items, I'll wait until tomorrow to work on that. Once I have the selection buffer and two-line intersections created, it should be trivial to correlate lines to points.

No comments: