Sunday, January 13, 2008

This week's update.

Between getting sick, personal priorities, and other issues, I ended up not working too much this week... yes, quite disappointing for the 2 people (so far) that read this.

I've gotten multiple wiimotes to connect to my program, and I've got a simple 3d interface set up through GLUT for prototyping. Now I've got to clean the code up so that it is expandable at least to hardware limits (7 devices per bluetooth device).

Included in this post is a youtube video of my interface in action tracking a single point. I've tested it with multiple points, but without c-stands for my wiimotes its hard to get a good video.

(The white boxes represent the wiimotes, the red lines are the vectors toward the IR source as seen from the wiimote, and the white to black gradient lines are the frustums of the wiimotes.)


1 comment:

José Jorge (Geo) said...

How can I have a look at these videos? They're removed from Youtube :(.